Green and Blue
There’s music in the air on Hawaii. Bruno Mars said “Hawaii is paradise. It sounds cheesy to say it, but there’s music in the air there”. While I, just like Bruno, don’t speak any Hawaiian, there is something magic about listening to an Hawaiian song. It captures you and brings you right back to that state of peace, a vacation mindset filled with the stillness, the sea and the stars. Basically, if you haven’t visited Hawaii, you haven’t been to paradise.
Any questions? We are here to help! To speak with us, please get in touch!
- The watermark in the lower left corner of the image will not appear on the final artwork.
- All my artworks are custom made to order, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your order.
- If you require a special order or a size larger than listed please contact me for availability and a quote.
- All pricing on this site is in Canadian Dollars.
Limited Edition Artwork
- Please select your material and size to check availability of each artwork.
- Most artworks are exclusive edition: I will only sell one of each size for my museum quality finishings (metal, acrylyc glass, and bamboo).
- Fine Art Paper prints are open edition and not limited.
Acrylic Glass, Bamboo, Canvas, Fine Art Paper, Metal
Extra Large 40×60 inch, Large 24×36 inch, Medium 16×24 inch