Higher Than Empire State
This probably has been one of the more expensive photographs to make so far. The Empire State building in New York City has been photographer at least a million times. After 9/11 its also the tallest tower in Manhattan, so the viewpoint I wanted for this image was to be above it. I wanted to be higher than Empire State. Some of the key ingredients: return airfare to New York, good weather, a sense of adventure, and a helicopter.
Notice the detail in the image – you’ll see the flatiron building in the same image, which, with any other angle, is next to impossible to do.
Any questions? We are here to help! To speak with us, please get in touch!
- The watermark in the lower left corner of the image will not appear on the final artwork.
- All my artworks are custom made to order, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your order.
- If you require a special order or a size larger than listed please contact me for availability and a quote.
Limited Edition Artwork
- Please select your material and size to check availability of each artwork.
- Most artworks are exclusive edition: I will only sell one of each size for my museum quality finishings (metal, acrylyc glass, and bamboo).
- Fine Art Paper prints are open edition and not limited.
Acrylic Glass, Bamboo, Canvas, Fine Art Paper, Metal
Extra Large 40×60 inch, Large 24×36 inch, Medium 18×24 inch