Lady in Red
The Lady in Red is one of the photographs I took on my first trip to Paris after opening my fine art studio in Canada. It was just at an outdoor arts festival, in the beautiful Montmartre area, close to the Moulin Rouge and the Sacre Coeur. I just walked by the event, which featured several people in costume, and tried to capture some of it.
- The watermark in the lower left corner of the image will not appear on the final artwork.
- All my artworks are custom made to order, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your order.
- If you require a special order or a size larger than listed please contact me for availability and a quote.
- All pricing on this site is in Canadian Dollars.
Contrary to what most people believe, the photograph I took away from that precious experience is not posed, or edited afterwards. The result is the true shot as I saw it myself in real life. This photograph has become a personal favorite that makes the walls of my living room smile. Many other people have come to love it and continue to share their stories with me about how they are attracted by the emotion in the image. As Chris de Burgh said “I never will forget the way you look tonight my lady in red.”
Limited Edition Artwork
- Please select your material and size to check availability of each artwork.
- Most artworks are exclusive edition: I will only sell one of each size for my museum quality finishings (metal, acrylyc glass, and bamboo).
- Fine Art Paper prints are open edition and not limited.
Acrylic Glass, Bamboo, Canvas, Fine Art Paper, Metal, Matted Print
Extra Large 40×60 inch, Large 24×36 inch, Medium 16×24 inch, Small 8×10 inch, Medium 11×14 inch