Yellow Brick Window
La Boca is a working-class area in Buenos Aires with a cluster of attractions near the Riachuelo River. Steakhouses and street artists surround Caminito, a narrow alley flanked by brightly painted zinc shacks that evoke the district’s early immigrant days.
Any questions? We are here to help! To speak with us, please get in touch!
- The watermark in the lower left corner of the image will not appear on the final artwork.
- All my artworks are custom made to order, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your order.
- If you require a special order or a size larger than listed please contact me for availability and a quote.
Limited Edition Artwork
- Please select your material and size to check availability of each artwork.
- Most artworks are exclusive edition: I will only sell one of each size for my museum quality finishings (metal, acrylyc glass, and bamboo).
- Fine Art Paper prints are open edition and not limited.
Acrylic Glass, Bamboo, Canvas, Fine Art Paper, Metal
Extra Large 40×60 inch, Large 24×36 inch, Medium 18×24 inch